Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Photos from Matt

The first picture is with the Bishops son in my last ward He loved Spider man so he always would try and beat me up haha because I told him I was venom. We always had fun. The next picture is from my bedroom window and its just breath taking. The whole Mission experience is awesome and I hope you all get these photos. Love you all and hope to hear from you all soon. Oh also if you all can send pictures of the snow the brazilians freak out over snow haha. Please send them if you can. Also its about 100 degrees here and im pretty sure its only going to get hotter. I play basketball every morning with Elder Birch and its still dark out in the morning and hotter than hot still.... haha its diffrent then good old rexburg here but it awesome.





This photo with the building was the first door I did my first contact.



No comments:

Post a Comment